Tuesday, May 20, 2008
One year older, and wiser too?
25 years old. I can't believe I am a quarter of a century old. From this point on, I can be classified as in my late 20's. From this point on, I'm closer to 30 than 20. I'm starting to worry that time is passing me up. I've got a lot of things to do before I'm 30! When I was younger, 30 was a far off dream of perfect motherhood and family bliss. Perfect home and perfect kids... Apparently, I've got some work to do. I don't really mind that I've waited this long to start a family. In fact, I'm glad that I didn't start early. Many girls I went to school with already have big families! I look forward to kids...in the future. Once a mom, always a mom. I've gotta have fun while I still can. I still haven't done all the schooling and traveling that I'd always dreamed of. When I made all my grandiose plans as a kid, I didn't know that time speeds up as you get older. I feel like I'm on a train that is picking up speed, going faster and faster.... I guess all I can do is hang on and enjoy the ride. I'm sure by the end, it will slow down to the point that I'm bored and ready to get off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It made me cry to read about you saying good-bye to your Corolla. I'm glad that when you and Tim drive off to Michigan, we'll know that we'll see you again.
Post a Comment