Friday, December 5, 2008
December already?
I'm at work on my lunch break, and haven't got much time... It's been a month since my last entry. I wish I kept up on this better. There's been plenty of things to blog about. December 1st started our first big snow for the winter... and it's continued to snow all week. The snow is beautiful here. I'd forgotten how great it was. The snow and the cold don't bother me too much. I've got this great down coat Tim bought for me, and it keeps me toasty. The only drawback with all this snow is that it takes longer to do everything. More clothes to put on and to take off, starting your car 10 minutes before you leave, scraping snow from the windshield, walking slowly and carefully across the parking lot... I suppose I should see it all as a chance to slow down and enjoy each minute of my Christmas month. I love Christmas and have already gotten most shopping done. I was one of the crazies out at 3am on Black Friday. I did get some good deals. I waited in line for over an hour at Menards. Walmart was a joke... could have had more walking room at a Metallica concert! I left there empty handed. Wouldn't it be nice if I could find another "crazy to be my friend?" Someone with similar interests? I do a lot of things alone. It would have been nice to have a friend with me while I shopped. I still have to do my Christmas picture and letters. Hopefully I'll have those out by next week. Hopefully ya'll will get one too. If not, I may simply not have your address.
Time to get back to work. I'll be back to blog some more.... hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds exactly like me. I do everything alone here. I was lucky enough to have Cindy here for thanksgiving and she wanted to go shopping on bF so I obliged, so you weren't the only one! lol...
Well I got my letters out and I'm looking forward to getting yours!
Post a Comment