Monday, November 10, 2008

This last weekend I went up to Mt. Pleasant for a business trip, and got to spend the night in a very very nice 4 Star Casino. It was all so luxurious... I only wish Tim had been able to come with me. I walked all around the huge Casino... probably spent about $8 cash in a couple of the slot machines. I don't get it. Slot machines that is. If I were brave enough to play blackjack or something else, I'm sure it would be more fun. I don't consider it gambling if you just view it like an adult arcade. You expect to spend your money, have fun doing it, and not get it back. Anyway, I was there for a Michigan Chiropractic Convention. My boss was there, and brought along his wife. I really enjoyed my stay. (It's always best when it's free) It only took about 1 hr 30 min to get there. Tim and I will have to go stay there sometime... although, it ain't cheap! I had to enjoy my cushy King size bed, movie, room service, and breakfast buffet all alone. And I did. =)

2 comments:

Amy said...

wow that looks pretty awesome! Lucky you for getting to go there free! I agree with you on the casino stuff. We went this summer to one with Preston's family to eat in this town that all there was were casino's. We did actually play a slot machine and I ended up winning $30, which was my money back! ha ha.

Casey and Rachel Hall Family said...

lol. I view gambling the same way. When Casey and I went to Vegas for our honeymoon, I won $20 dollars! It was great! Over the course of our trip I spent about $20, so I broke even.