Monday, February 23, 2009

Following

For all ya'll that don't have the "Following Widget" on your blog, ADD IT! I want to follow your blogs, but can't unless you add that to the blog. It has a place I can click "Follow this blog." I'm sure there may be other ways to follow your blog, but the Blogspot help tab only told me of this one way. This includes YOU Kaelyn. Oh, and Alysha and Kyle, I can't look at your blog because it's set to private.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you can also follow by setting it up on your homepage when you log in. (your dashboard) then it says blogs I'm reading. Click on add and put in the person's blog address you want to follow and then whenever you log in that way it'll have it there.

Alyson said...

The problem is, I don't know anyone's blog address. I can't find where it shows the address on a person's blog.