Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring??

The sun has started to come around more often here in Michigan. We've had weather all the way up to the upper 40's! It's wonderful. I'm so excited to get started on my own yard this spring. This last weekend, I went to a Home and Garden Expo with a friend from church. I got some ideas on what I want to do. I know I want to start a little vegetable garden. The lawn needs to be fertilized. Now that the snow has finally melted and we can actually see the lawn, it's apparent that it is going to need some work. I paid to go to a home show hoping to learn more about how to care for my yard.... how silly of me, now that I think of it! My Dad is a landscape architect and spends lots of time in the yard. All I need to know, I'm sure he could answer. I'm crossing my fingers on one of those raffles I entered. If I'm really lucky, I'll win the patio set that would be perfect for our back yard! That's the only place we have room for a table, (none indoors) so we'll be eating outside more often in the warm weather.

1 comment:

Amy said...

sounds like you have some great plans! I can totally picture you in the yard doing yard work! now all you need is a little one running around the yard, :-)