Monday, March 30, 2009
Not much going on...
Same every week... in and out. But, I enjoy it. I am really looking forward to General Conference this coming weekend. It's always such a help. I always come away with renewed strength and determination.
I got half the day off work today, and all day off tomorrow. At my old job, that would be great news, but at this one I am paid by the hour. =( Things are very slow at the clinic. Oh well... the weather is GREAT (50 degrees) and my hubby has the day off tomorrow too.
I'm making Lasagna for dinner right now. Making dinner at night is not something I get to do often, but today I have time to do it, and Tim is actually coming home at a descent hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is nice to get a day off when you're not expecting it! Lasagna sounds so yummy!
I would love it if you moved back to UT! It'd be so great to see my BFF! I love keeping up with you on your blog by the way! *hugs*
Post a Comment