Saturday, May 30, 2009
26 years old!
My Birthday, May 21st!
Tim and I each took the day off and went to the beach! (Lake Michigan) We took Andy and a picnic. Andy had a new life jacket I wanted to try out. It makes it easier for him to chase his ball into the water. It was a little windy so we didn't stay that long, but we had a great time! Andy loves playing at the beach, but he doesn't like sand blowing in his eyes and ears. Afterwards we went to a movie. I got to choose whatever movie I wanted, so I chose a chic flic, of course. (Ghosts of girlfriends past) For dinner, we went out to Mongolian bar-b-que. The food was great! We waddled out to our car and went home to watch a movie in bed. What a day!
Pictures below
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahh looks like you guys have a great beach there! Sorry I missed your birthday, Happy late birthday though! Just been busy obviously,lol. Music on the blog, go to playlist.com then make yourself an account, add songs you like to your playlist, then you can do a copy and paste of it onto your blog like an html gadget.
Post a Comment