Tim and I have been married over FIVE years now! We have a two year old son, Deacon, who is the joy of our lives, and the only reason I care to blog. awaldrich.blogspot.com
Oh boy! What a stinker! I'm sorry, I have to laugh. Well, the good news is he didn't rip open his bag of dog food! LOL!!!
holy cow! I can't believe he did all that destruction, he must've had so much fun. sucks you had to clean it up though
Benni was never even that bad... remember Amy?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh boy! What a stinker! I'm sorry, I have to laugh. Well, the good news is he didn't rip open his bag of dog food! LOL!!!
holy cow! I can't believe he did all that destruction, he must've had so much fun. sucks you had to clean it up though
Benni was never even that bad... remember Amy?
Post a Comment