Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Good Read
I've found myself studying random things on Wikipedia lately... a sign that my poor brain needs more stimulation. I should be putting my brain to good use at school. I'm jealous of all the people just returning to school for the fall semester. I plan to be there in the winter semester. In the meantime, I found a great book series that I recommend if you like fantasy novels. I've always liked the fantasy theme... prince and princesses, far away lands, magical creatures... etc. (which is why the "Chronicles of Narnia" are my FAVORITE) It's always hard to find fantasy novels that are actually clean. Some of them can be pretty raunchy. I found this series in the "Inspirational" section at the Library. It is both fantasy AND religious. It has an underlying Christian tone and the characters idealize strict morals. The author's name is Thomas Williams, and the first book's title is "The Crown of Eden."
On that note, do any of you have suggestions on novels you think I would like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I dunno, you've probably already read them but I enjoyed reading the Twilight series. It's an easy read and if you don't think too hard about the cheesy cliches it's fun. I'm also recommend the Leven Thumps books. They're fantasy and oh, so silly! I found myself laughing out loud on many occasions. Same thing with the Jimmy Fincher Saga. (I read a lot...more than I should.) Enjoy!
Post a Comment