Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Sitting at home
Tim is at work all day while I catch up on things here at home. My part time job is mostly just on weekends, and is the overnight shift. (8pm-8am) It's really a pretty easy job. I care for one elderly woman who only gets up a couple times a night. I will start working for a Chiropractor in a couple weeks. He's a new doctor, buying his first practice. I figured it would take a while to get through all the red tape, so I went and found this part time job. I like it, and will probably keep it for the weekends. I'm saving up to go back to school. I'll start at Grand Rapids Community College in the spring semester. (Actually, they call it winter semester here) Although it's just a community college, it is very nice! I went on an orientation tour, and was very impressed with the size and quality of the campus. It feels much more like a University than a community college. I'm excited to go there. Tim is warming up to his management job. It's a lot of responsibility and a lot to learn, but I'm confident he'll do just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
workin for another chiropractor? That's pretty cool that you're stayin in the same "field" I guess you'd call it. Congrats on going back to school. That is always a good feeling!
Post a Comment