Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thanks for following

I'm glad to know there are people actually checking my blog. It's fun for me to come back on here and see your comments. I may not have friends yet here in Michigan, but I'm glad for all my other friends out there. Friendship has always been important to me, and it makes me sad when things have to change and people move on. I hope to keep in touch with all of you and continue to be friends, if even from a distance.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm in the same boat...no friends yet here for me either. I started working at Curves again so I at least talk to people.

I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you! I love xmas letters and bday cards, it's always quite fun!

Plaidlobster said...

I love and miss you!

Kyle and Aly said...

We miss you a ton!!! Hope that all is going well with you two!