
I can certainly feel little Deacon kicking and moving around now. Tim loves to feel the faint nudges, but we're only at 6 months and I'm sure there will be a lot more nudges and kicks for him to feel! At my last Doc appointment, I was told that the ultrasound had showed Deacon was positioned breech. (which explains all the kicks to the bladder!) My doctor said he'll probably move around to the right position in the next 3 months. I'm sure I will feel that when he does! I'll have another ultrasound at 36 weeks to make sure he's repositioned. If he is still breech, they'll have to try different procedures to move him. If all else fails, they would do a C-section. I would hate that. I mean, what's the point of having these great birthing hips, if I don't get to use them!! I'm not too worried though. I'm sure things will go just fine.
2 comments:
I had Espen via C section. It's different for every woman. I heard a woman say that she wishes she could have every baby c-section. For me, recovery was really difficult. I felt like it took forever, I could hardly move. I wonder sometimes if recovery was so hard because I was so sick, I had a uterine infection, which is why Espy was in the hospital for 9 days.
wow! you'll definately feel him doing summersaults. at least I felt amber and sadie do them a lot. c-section is the way to go! it took about a week for me to actually sit up on my own and yeah it was painful if I did too much, but I would only do c-section. I don't know if its the same for everyone but even after the epidural I could still feel bad pain. Hope he turns for you, I'm sure he will!
Post a Comment